Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.914 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,515 Дин. (R$ 3,348) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)