Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,332 Дин. (R$ 3,433) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)