Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.528 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,385 Дин. (R$ 2,926) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)