Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.123 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,111 Дин. (€1,186) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)