Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.258 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,652 Дин. (€1,285) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)