Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.544 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,995 Дин. (€1,089) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)