Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.278 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,319 Дин. (€1,136) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)