Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.794 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,785 Дин. (3,327TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (13 minutes ago)