Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.834 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,951 Дин. (kr12,313) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)