Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.943 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 156% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 204,796 Дин. (kr12,846) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)