Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.574 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,706 Дин. (3,314 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)