Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.124 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,214 Дин. (2,746 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)