Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.380 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,980 Дин. (2,740TL) in Elazığ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)