Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.166 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 39,470 Дин. (2,173TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)