Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.506 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 183,249 Дин. (Bs 15,926) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)