Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 18,439 Дин. (Bs 5,579,809) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)