Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.955 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,348 Дин. (Bs 13,094) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)