Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.511 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,562 Дин. (8,996 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (32 minutes ago)