Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.000 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 146% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,338 Дин. (5,081 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)