Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.266 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 180,114 Дин. (6,606 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)