Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.265 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,178 Дин. (2,842TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)