Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.232 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 177,066 Дин. (€1,498) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)