Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 RSD / ALL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,107 Дин. (106,265 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)