Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.911 RSD / ALL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,207 Дин. (114,375 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)