Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 RSD / ALL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,033 Дин. (119,633 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)