Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,791 Дин. (₨49,440) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (37 minutes ago)