Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.668 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,941 Дин. (8,876 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)