Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.293 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,578 Дин. (2,869 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)