Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18117 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,184 Дин. (674,433 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)