Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 152% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 197,152 Дин. (€1,605) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (34 minutes ago)