Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.535 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,115 Дин. (€1,359) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)