Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.294 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,905 Дин. (元6,598) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)