Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.846 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,907 Дин. (6,729元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)