Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.154 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,148 Дин. (元6,609) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)