Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.587 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,172 Дин. (元7,197) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (39 minutes ago)