Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05116 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,396 Дин. (1,669,351 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)