Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 RSD / DJF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 279% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 296,019 Дин. (454,913 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)