Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.705 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,394 Дин. (3,498TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (41 minutes ago)