Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.479 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,529 Дин. (2,676TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)