Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.012 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,394 Дин. (2,721TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)