Cost of living comparison between Disuq, Egypt and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.602 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,315 Дин. (E£ 10,802) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)