Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.475 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,283 Дин. (₨55,096) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)