Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.906 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 120% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 180,339 Дин. ($1,770) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)