Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.630 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 120% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 171,972 Дин. ($1,676) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)