Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.468 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,532 Дин. ($1,503) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)