Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.972 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 186% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 188,884 Дин. ($1,834) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)