Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.740 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 166,081 Дин. ($1,717) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)