Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.535 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,686 Дин. (€1,297) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)