Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,782 Дин. (Taka 72,667) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)