Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00875 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,647 Дин. (Rp 14,248,863) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (44 minutes ago)