Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,958 Дин. (Rp 10,238,813) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)