Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07178 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,459 Дин. (772,630 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)