Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,874 Дин. (Php40,229) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)