Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.451 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,369 Дин. (€695) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)