Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04523 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,821 Дин. (2,494,478 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)