Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05135 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 107% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,338 Дин. (3,141,783 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)