Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04477 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,524 Дин. (2,334,444 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)