Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04630 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,864 Дин. (2,934,134 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)