Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04522 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,096 Дин. (2,279,809 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)