Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.988 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 140% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 187,493 Дин. (﷼ 6,050) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)