Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.128 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 148% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 185,704 Дин. (﷼ 5,966) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)