Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,557 Дин. (元7,138) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)