Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08775 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,149 Дин. (₩1,608,607) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)