Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09929 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 185,519 Дин. (₩1,868,549) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)