Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09147 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,246 Дин. (₩1,303,707) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)