Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.855 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,888 Дин. (2,796 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)