Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15850 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,601 Дин. (CH$489,586) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (26 minutes ago)