Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.028 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,994 Дин. (Bs 5,584) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)