Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.485 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,830 Дин. ($1,160) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)