Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.970 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,412 Дин. ($906) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)