Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.671 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,332 Дин. ($987) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)