Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03964 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,074 Дин. (COL$2,751,902) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)