Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18083 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,430 Дин. (654,938 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)