Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.204 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,150 Дин. (Php32,281) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)