Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,861 Дин. (Php34,096) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (24 minutes ago)