Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 192,060 Дин. (Bs 19,027) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)