Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.400 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,394 Дин. (€1,000) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)