Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,402 Дин. (€970) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (28 minutes ago)