Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15850 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,522 Дин. (CH$608,958) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)