Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15938 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,418 Дин. (CH$592,393) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)