Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16085 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,735 Дин. (CH$694,670) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (24 minutes ago)