Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.839 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,610 Дин. (63,871 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)