Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.846 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,363 Дин. (64,295 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (23 minutes ago)