Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,286 Дин. (63,592 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)