Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.326 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,791 Дин. (4,384 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)