Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.460 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,401 Дин. (ARS $18,902) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)