Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.757 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 53,919 Дин. (ARS $19,558) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)