Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.779 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,314 Дин. (ARS $12,290) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)