Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,974 Дин. (ARS $11,980) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)